Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bow

When asked for a screw

she lit up like a Christmas tree

Her lip stick stuck to her cigarette

as she took a long hard drag

Her hands roamed and eyes gazed

as she ventured onto my body

subliminally begging for discipline

like an iron fist

She went in for blood and got short changed

robbed at the gates and denied

I slid a bill like a leopards tongue

into her pants back pocket

as we said our good byes

as she left into the night.

As of right now, her whereabouts are unknown

if I had to guess I'd say she was dead

strung out barbie doll gutter ball

that haunted the alley i frequented most.

And every year around just around this time,

I leave a package by the spray painted wall

full of old pills and disregarded words

Merry Christmas darling

where ever you are.